Sunday 11 March 2012


This morning I was definitely chomping at the bit to reclaim my home spot again. Swell was small but I was fairly confident it would work. That was, until I realised, with the fog visibility was less than 50 meters. I couldn't even see the wave, standing directly in front on the beach. When I finally went in, the fog had lifted to almost seeing something break, so Henry and I paddled out back. Small but still fun, we scored a quick hour, but getting home through the mist was not so easy. Again we were totally disoriented, got washed up 200 meters down the beach, and then started walking in the total wrong direction. Eventually we found the car.

1 comment:

  1. Great selection of photos this week mate topped by a really nice little story about getting lost while being enlightened. Good work......

    ReplyDelete