Wednesday 2 March 2011

Orbs


Its been a perfect day with a nice head high swell and blue blue skies. I scarred myself by under dressing in a 4/3mm suit, but the ride I did score was definitely worth the freezing water. However perhaps more of interest is the continual appearance of orbs (BTW -above is lens flare) in certain pictures taken around the gardens of where we live. I hadn't really given it any more thought until I heard an old gardener telling me his chilling tales of being haunted here 30 years ago. We have agreed to meet up at some point in the near future, and as he we ended our telephone call, he asked me if I knew the story about the buried treasure. It was just too much to take, and am already imagining what other great tales he might have up his sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment