Friday 16 April 2010

Laying Low



Have had to swap the surfboard for an inflatable gator over the past couple of weeks, as floating aimlessly around a pool, literally hiking miles around Disneyworld and the odd early morning run has been my only outlet for exercise. Whilst its been a 'fun family' trip, I was really looking forward to flying home today and catching up with my beloved North Devon. So its with great dismay that I write to say the blog will have to wait a few more days as we sit out the whole Iceland Volcano scenario, and instead I will share a new CD; The Silversun pickups - enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. You're not missing any action here as it's dead flat with light NE but a bit of an early summer heat wave. Last week's bank holiday was exceptional down at Gwithian. Check out Gwava Jelly or Boardseeker for pix.I was futher down the road at Upton where it was a bit smaller and less daunting but just as nice.
    Now desperate for more wind :)

    ReplyDelete