Sunday 8 November 2009

So the wind continues...


I continually like to check out what my old friends have been up to on Vancouver Island - so I check Bigwavedave.ca pretty frequently to see all the shots in and around British Columbia. Occasionally I like to post up some shots of our conditions and show that England isn't just about rain, bad teeth and no wilderness, as our North American cousins like to stereotype. The most consistent question that comes back; is how do we actually manage to sail in these onshore/cross on big day ? How do we get out etc, and I think this shot demonstrates perfectly. You grit you teeth, you power up and you jump your way out of trouble, all the way to the outside. Dan scores some North North West action on a cold and bright Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment