Sunday 9 August 2009

Only in Brighton.



Having been ripped from my native North Devon for the week, we have been house sitting in Brighton and so far its been great. We are staying literally opposite the recently built Hove lagoon skatepark, so I couldn't resist taking my board. Now as I am no longer anywhere near a reasonable age to skate, I have to pick my times to ride. Mid day is just a total nightmare with kids of all sizes, chasing around and generally doing what its meant for. So after several early morning 'dawn patrols', I have discovered that between 7.30-8.30am is 'Dad's hour'. Yesterday I even had the privelege to watch two reprobates who were literally charging the park, and not only did we share the same age, but both turned out to be Lawyers 'who also should have known better'. Thanks for the inspiration, and keep charging. (Photo courtesy of Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment