Wednesday 8 July 2009

Great new blog.

Trolling the net, I stumbled across a great little site called God Save the Wind.
I am not quite sure how this guy manages to be so current, but it seems to span the whole windsurf industry, I have even seen some 2010 stuff.

In the meantime, for those of you who don't windsurf or can't be bothered to check it out, I have copied this youtube segment, to demonstrate that windsurf is still evolving at a phenomenal rate. Most people don't get to see this at their local spot, which is why i find it all the more inspiring.

Many thanks to God save the wind for your great site, I feel totally charged to go out and rip. Vive la planche a voile !




1 comment:

  1. Epic condition ! Not for a freestyle contest, but for a FreeStyle-Wave Contest!!

    ReplyDelete