Tuesday 19 May 2009

The 'Dawnie'


In the words of Trev 'Toes' Lumley this morning was cleanish and perfect for a 'dawnie'. Unfortunately at 5am this morning, Hector had the same thought, but his idea was to have a back to back session of Peppa Pig followed by the Bobinogs. By 6.30am we struck a deal and I was released from the early morning shift, paddling out to cleanish 2-3 ft. Of course what Trev 'Toes' Lumley negated to point out was that it would be very grey, cold and generally miserable if you could be bothered to get up, and if you slept in you might be enjoying blue skies and sun now.

1 comment:

  1. I think this writing business is all about finding a voice, practice by getting stuff down and honing a style. I think you have found a voice and are honing a style that really appeals to me. I'm sure it is the same with others too. Looking forward to more of your practicing.

    ReplyDelete